Champion Environmental Consulting, Inc. is a Texas based corporation that provides a variety of environmental consulting services. We are owned and operated by Wade Champion, an environmental professional with over 25 years of experience in the industry.
Wade Champion’s experiences include performing mold assessments, infrared camera investigations, asbestos and lead-based paint surveys, asbestos and lead abatement project designs, on-site air monitoring and analysis, and project management and surveillance. Wade Champion is also experienced in performing Phase I and Phase II Environmental Site Assessments and Hazardous Waste Characterization and Sampling.
Wade is a member of these Trade Associations:
- Indoor Air Quality Association http://www.iaqa.org
- American Council for Accredited Certification (ACAC) http://www.acac.org
Wade Champion holds the following Texas Department of State Health Services Licenses:
- Individual Asbestos Consultant
- Mold Assessment Consultant
- Lead Inspector/Risk Assessor